FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Clear Point Instruction Comes to Cache Valley
Posted 2:45 p.m. MST, April 5, 2007
Clear Point Instruction
1501 Highland Drive
North Logan, UT 84321
Info@clearpointinstruction.com
435.521.8964
LOGAN, Utah- The health care industry has a new resource in Logan. Clear Point Instruction has been started by Mary Ann, President; Preston Parker, Vice President; and Darren, Vice President. They are working together to make a company that will serve the needs of health care organizations. Doctors, Nurses, and health care facilities can use Clear Point Instruction's services to help them meet the national safety goals and standards set by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
Cassandra Bryan
iamcassandra3@gmail.cm
435.753.1923
5 comments:
Your news release was really good. You managed to get in a lot of information in a short amount of words. Great Job!
Really great press release I thought it was really informative.
Nice press release. I think you should have put the last names of the President and VP Though.
Sweet Press Release...clear and percise..and just the right amount to catch attention.
Good news release. I thought you did a good job in making it interesting to read.
Post a Comment