Thursday, October 1, 2009

Business Letter

October 1, 2009

G.J. Hart, CEO
Texas Roadhouse
6040 Dutchman’s Lane
Louisville, KY 40205


Dear President Hart,

I just wanted to take the time and let you know how much I enjoyed my recent visit to your Logan, Utah restaurant. This was my first visit to any Texas Roadhouse restaurant, and I just wanted to compliment you on a job well done.

It was the grand opening weekend and I did call ahead seating so that the wait wouldn’t be as long. When I arrived with my husband, we were taken care of right when we walked in the door. We were seated promptly and our waitress took care of us just like we were family. The food was amazing and I really liked the atmosphere and feeling of your restaurant. It made me happy to see the workers having fun and loving their job.

I also read on the news that the Logan location is donating all their profits to the Andy’s Outreach charity program. I just want to thank you again for supporting such a good cause for people in need. I am looking forward to my next Texas Roadhouse experience.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Waite

c.k.waite@aggiemail.usu.edu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassandra,

Looks like we are local food junkies - since I love TX Roadhouse too!

Only thing I can see is be sure to put a colon: after the salutation and return 4 spaces after Sincerely leading into your name.

Looks great!

Kayleen Barton