Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Follow Up to the Business Letter

Good Afternoon Cassandra,

I wanted to thank you for your letter of praise on our Logan, UT store. We are very proud of our team in Logan and are proud to have a store whose sole purpose is to benefit our Andy’s Outreach program. I am so thankful that you wrote to share your kind words because we are always glad to hear feedback from our guests so we can continue to grow and improve. I wanted to send you a dinner pass to use at the Logan, UT location, however, I do not have your address.

Please send me your information and I will send you a gift from all of us here at Texas Roadhouse. We truly appreciate everything you have to say and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Courtney Pike
Texas Roadhouse
Guest Relations Coord.
800-839-7623 ext. 240

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Free stuff on top of things :)

Kayleen Barton

Cassandra said...

Plus, I got the gift certificate in the mail this weekend and it was for $30. I've got to say that I am glad I did this assignment!